Steps for extending an existing FX deal
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Services menu, select ‘Foreign exchange deals’. A list of your open deals will be displayed.
- Locate and select your FX deal. You can use the Search option to help filter your FX deals if needed.
- Select Extend.
- Enter the amount of the deal you would like to extend, either in the You buy (NAB sell) or You sell (NAB buy) field.
- Enter or select a New value date for the deal or alternatively, you can select the Time option to provide a date range for the deal to be used.
- Select Get extension rate to retrieve a new rate for the extension. You may be prompted with a warning message to acknowledge before you can view your new rate.
- Select Extend now to accept and book the rate on screen.
- A confirmation on the FX deal summary screen will display.
- You can only extend the available outstanding amount of the nominated deal currency.
- Deals can only be extended for a maximum of six months from the original date.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.