Benefits of automated reporting
Automated reporting allows your business to receive reports faster and with less effort. It will allow you to:
- receive your NAB Connect reports automatically and at no extra charge
- save time, with no need to log into NAB Connect and manually download your reports
- receive your Account Information Files and reports via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
How to set up automated reporting
- To setup automated reporting you will need to obtain SFTP client software.
- Contact your banker or NAB business banking representative who will help you through the onboarding process. They will give you a template to provide your Secure Shell (SSH) Key and IP address(es) (IP addresses must be static).
- Once set up, you’ll receive a confirmation notice from the NAB Connect Onboarding Team. You will then need to configure your scripting to automatically download the reports to your financial software package.
Helpful resources to get the most out of NAB Connect
Check out our other resources to help you get the most out of NAB Connect.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.