NAB Internet Banking requires you to enter your NAB ID and log in password each time you access the service. Since your access is protected by this password it is very important that you protect your password, by making it known ONLY to you.
Important points to remember:
- Keep your password secret.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged in to NAB Internet Banking.
- Your password must be between six and eight characters and contain at least one numeric and alpha character. Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Don't use your date of birth, telephone number, address, your name or the name of a friend or relative in your password.
- Change your password regularly.
- Don't use your NAB Internet Banking password for anything else (eg. your answering service).
- Ensure that you're not observed or heard entering you password (eg. screen reader software voices data entry and screen text to assist visually-impaired users).