Points will be awarded on a tiered basis: 90,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $3,000 in the first 60 days + 30,000 bonus Qantas Points when you keep your card open for over 12 months*. Plus, enjoy a reduced annual card fee for the first year.2
* Offer commences 16 August 2019. To be eligible for the 120,000 Qantas Points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved, and spend $3,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Qantas Points will be awarded on a tiered basis - 90,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $3,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days (credited to your points balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria) and 30,000 bonus Qantas Points after 12 months (credited to your points balance within the 13th month). Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer. This bonus Qantas Points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Bonus Qantas Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the twelve months prior to the opening of a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Card account.
A one way Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to London is 45,000 Qantas Points plus $281.97 in taxes, fees and carrier charges. A return Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to Los Angeles is 83,800 Qantas Points plus $331.24 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to San Francisco is 41,900 Qantas Points plus $203.72 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to New York (via LAX) is 110,400 Qantas Points plus $285.24 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Hong Kong is 50,400 Qantas Points plus $275.84 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Shanghai or Beijing is 63,000 Qantas Points plus $253.44 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Honolulu is 63,000 Qantas Points plus $301.24 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Tokyo is 63,000 Qantas Points plus $282.44 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Barcelona (Via London) is 138,400 Qantas Points plus $596.44 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Bali is 40,600 Qantas Points plus $217.44 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Bangkok is 50,400 Qantas Points plus $251.94 in taxes, fees and carrier charges. Classic Flight Rewards are subject to availability. Classic Flight Reward seats are not available on some routes of oneworld® alliance and partner airlines and restrictions may apply. Qantas Points and taxes, fees and carrier charges are accurate as at 16 August 2019 but may vary at time of booking. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
1. Standard Balance Transfer Rate After 6 months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74%p.a. as at 16 August 2019). The one off balance transfer fee of 2% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. Interest rates are subject to change and available at nab.com.au. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time. In addition to this acquisition rate, which is available only at card application, other balance transfer offers may be available on your card from time to time. You can find out more information about the ongoing balance transfer rates of your card.
2. The reduced annual card fee of $295 will be charged at the time of card opening and applies for the first 12 months. You will be charged the standard annual card fee (currently $395) in the 13th month of your card account
4. Join and redeem Qantas Points Qantas Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Qantas Points will be allocated on a tiered basis over each statement period. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions (PDF,255KB). If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
Earn 1 Additional Qantas Point per whole AU$1 on Qantas Spend. ‘Qantas Spend’ means Eligible Transactions made with the following merchants: flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres; Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees; Qantas Gift Vouchers; purchases from qantasstore.com.au, qantasshop.com.au and qantasepiqure.com.au.
5. Insurances A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 420KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 329KB) and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
6. NAB Concierge Service This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. To access the NAB Concierge service, call 1300 489 410, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Concierge Service terms and conditions (PDF, 239KB) for full details.
Credit Card Terms and conditions available. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 16 August 2019 and subject to change. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2019 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.