NAB’s Home loan products are not available to applicants who reside overseas (regardless of citizenship) and/or for applicants who require Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval to purchase residential property in Australia.
NAB’s Fixed Rate Home Loan products do not come with an interest offset facility.
Information and rates are correct as at 22 March 2020 and subject to change. Applications for credit are subject to NAB’s credit approval criteria. Terms and Conditions apply to all NAB products and are available on application. Fees and charges are payable. National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686 (NAB).
Personal Banking Fees - A guide to fees and charges (PDF, 517KB)
Interest rates for home lending
*Refinance Bonus Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the $2,000 NAB Home Loan Refinance Cash Bonus (Cash Bonus), customers need to be refinancing an existing loan of $250,000 or more and hold a NAB transaction account at the time of drawdown. Specifically, customers need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Cash Bonus:
- Customers must refinance an existing home loan with another financial institution to NAB.
- The amount being refinanced must be $250,000 or more and drawdown must occur between 7th September 2020 and the 31st of January 2021 (Offer Period).
- The primary applicant must have a NAB transaction account open at the time of drawdown in order to receive payment of the Cash Bonus and this will be paid automatically within 90 days of drawdown.
- The offer is available to individual applicants who are owner-occupiers or investors, and excludes refinances of First Home Loan Deposit Scheme loans, non-residents, businesses, trusts and other non-natural persons.
- The offer is available on all NAB Home Loan products excluding lines of credit, the NAB Portfolio Facility, the NAB Private Portfolio Facility and loans for building and construction purposes.
- The offer is only available on refinances from another financial institution (excluding NAB, UBank, Medfin or Advantedge home loans) and is not available for refinances into UBank, Medfin or Advantedge home loans.
- The offer is only available once per customer within the Offer Period. If a customer refinances more than one loan, they will only receive the Cash Bonus once.
- Where there is more than one borrower, the Cash Bonus is payable only to the primary borrower. If any of the borrowers have received the Cash Bonus in the Offer Period, no further Cash Bonus will be payable on any future refinance were that individual is a borrower.
Other Important Information
- Any other product offers from NAB (including the Base Variable Rate Application Fee Waiver or Credit Card offers that are made by NAB from time to time) are independent from this NAB Home Loan Refinance Cash Bonus offer and customers can benefit from multiple NAB offers (subject to the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of those other offers).
- A variation of an existing NAB Home Loan with no new lending over $250,000 which results in a new account number does not qualify as an eligible refinance for the purposes of the Cash Bonus.
- Terms, conditions, fees, charges, eligibility criteria and lending criteria apply for all NAB products (available on request).
- NAB may vary or withdraw this Cash Bonus offer at any time without notice.
Correct as at 3 September 2020