*^ For Overseas Borrower and SMSF Fixed Rates (PDF, 78KB)
1Discount Offer Terms and Conditions
The Discount Offer ("the Offer") is a discount off the advertised Base Variable Rate for Home Loans indicator rate:
- Where Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) ≤80% the discount is 1.44% p.a.
- Where Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) >80% the discount is 1.24% p.a.
For the purpose of the Offer, Loan to Value Ratio means total NAB home lending divided by the total value of secured property.
The Offer is available on a new Base Variable Rate Home Loan - Principal and Interest home loan of $20,000 or more, for owner occupier borrowers only.
The Offer is available from 7 March 2019 until withdrawn by NAB . NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. To be eligible for the Offer, an application must be submitted during the period that the offer is available and then approved, and drawn down within the time period set out in the applicant’s loan offer.
The Offer is available for new lending only. The Offer is not available for any variation or change of loan purpose of any existing NAB home loan where a new application is not required, except existing NAB borrowers who apply for an increase in their NAB Base Variable Home Loan – Principal and Interest home loan of $20,000 or more.
The Offer will permanently cease to apply to any otherwise eligible NAB Base Variable Rate Home Loan on the earlier of:
- any change to loan purpose or repayment type ; or
- loan ceases to be a NAB Base Variable Rate Home Loan
The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other discount offer that may apply to NAB Home Loans from time to time. Not available to company and trust account holders.
2Discount Offer Terms and Conditions
The Discount Offer (“the Offer”) is a discount of 0.10% p.a. off the advertised 2 years Package Fixed Rate for Home Loans indicator interest rate, for borrowers making principal and interest repayments.
The Offer is available where the following 4 criteria apply:
- On a new 2 year fixed rate NAB Tailored Home Loan – Choice Package – Principal and Interest home loans of $150,000 or more
- For owner occupier first home buyers who have never previously purchased a property; all applicants for the loan must be first home buyers
- For new purchases of residential properties only, excluding standalone loans for vacant land
- Maximum Loan to Value ratio (LVR) 90% applies
The Offer is available from 12 July 2019 until withdrawn by NAB (“Offer Period”). NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. To be eligible for the Offer, you must apply during the Offer Period, be approved and settle within the time period set out in your loan offer.
The Offer is not available on NAB Variable Rate Home Loans (including where you change from the fixed rate to a variable rate during the 2 year fixed rate term). The Offer is available for new lending only. The Offer is not available for any loan refinance, variation or change of loan purpose of any existing NAB home loan.
The Offer will permanently cease to apply to any otherwise eligible NAB Home Loan on the earlier of:
- the conclusion of the 2 year fixed rate term, whether due to expiry of the term or early termination; or
- any "economic cost event" occurs under the loan (such as early repayment during the fixed rate term; or where you change to another fixed interest rate with a new fixed rate period during the 2 year term); or
- your loan ceases to be part of a NAB Choice Package
Fees and charges are payable. Terms, conditions and lending criteria apply. Rates and information current as at 22 July 2019 and are subject to change at any time. NAB Tailored Home Loan fees, charges, terms and conditions are available on request. NAB Choice Package fees, charges, terms and conditions. Annual package fee may apply. Choice Package discounts and benefits only apply whilst your loan is part of a NAB Choice Package.
Comparison rate calculated on secured loan amount of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
© National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686