Up to four benefits can be paid:
- Living Assist Benefit of up to $800 per day to help with day-to-day living (provided you’re unable to perform at least 3 of the following activities - washing/bathing, dressing, eating, using the toilet or mobility without the assistance of a fulltime caregiver)
- Homecare Assist Benefit of up to $200 per day to help pay the costs of home assistances such as: cleaning, cooking and minor alterations to your place of residence (only payable if you receive a Living Assist Benefit)
- Transport Assist Benefit lump sum payment of up to $800 to help with transport costs to and from medical appointments in Australia (only payable if you receive a Living Assist Benefit)
- Fracture Benefit lump sum payment of up to $40,000 for a fracture, depending on type (there are exclusions relating to osteoporosis)
- Claim as often as you need to within the maximum benefit limit. See plan options.
- Access to Best Doctors, a service which connects you with a network of over 50,000 leading medical specialists from around the world. It offers a second opinion when you need it most, helping you get the right diagnosis and treatment plan.