At National Australia Trustees Corporate Services, and as part of the National Group of companies, we have access to a considerable range of resources. Utilising our technical resources, we can provide tailored corporate trust solutions for your company.
The role of National Australia Trustees Limited
As a Corporate Trust Services provider, National Australia Trustees can act as:
- Trustee for note and debenture issues
- Security trustee
- Independent third party for corporate transactions
- Trustee for company guarantees
- Trustee for employee share schemes
- Escrow agent
- Trustee for exempt pooled unit trust
- Wholesale registry service provider
- Corporate payments service provider.
You can contact National Australia Trustees Limited and speak to one of our experienced and understanding staff by calling us or by sending an email.