This calculator allows you to compare the amount you currently repay in relation to your existing debts against your estimated repayment amount if you consolidated those debts into a NAB Personal Loan.
What you have told us is correct
We have assumed that the information you have entered about your current debts is accurate.
Time of calculation
We’ve calculated everything based on the information and figures available as at the date the calculation is made.
If you input a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment amount for an existing debt, we will first convert it into an annual amount, and then into a monthly or fortnightly amount (depending on what repayment cycle you have chosen for the NAB Personal Loan), assuming there are exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights, and 12 months in each year.
About the NAB Personal Loan repayment amount calculations
- Calculations are based on an example interest rate and are estimates only.
The interest rate you get may be different from the example rate. It’s based on several factors including information you provide in your application, your credit history and information we already have about you if you’re an existing customer.
After you submit your application, if you’re conditionally approved, we’ll give you an indicative interest rate. This is subject to verification of the information you give us in your application. We’ll provide your final interest rate in the loan documentation, at which point you can decide to accept the loan offer.
- Repayments are payable, and interest is charged, monthly and on the same day. If you have asked us to show you a fortnightly repayment amount, to keep things simple, we will multiply the monthly repayment amount we have calculated by 12 and then divide it by 26.
- Some of our calculations or repayment amounts will be rounded to the nearest cent.
- To provide the monthly interest amount, this calculator takes your annual interest charge and divides it by 12 so that interest is spread evenly across each month. Under a personal loan contract, each monthly interest calculation is based on the number of days in each month, so the figure will vary.
- We have rounded amounts – with most results being rounded to the nearest dollar.
- When applying for a NAB Personal loan, we will only accept a loan amount in increments of $100.00.
- We haven't included any fees or charges that may apply. For information about our fees please see Personal Banking Fees - a guide to fees and charges (PDF, 356KB), opens in new window.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.