Rates and fees
|Cash advance rate
2% BT fee applies. BT reverts to Cash Advance Rate^
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
+90,000Bonus when you spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days*
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period.
Discover the additional benefits of a NAB Qantas Signature Card
- Earn Qantas Points on everyday purchases and take advantage of added platinum benefits
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership
- Seven complimentary insurances3 when you make an eligible purchase, including Overseas Travel Insurance when you spend $500 or more of your pre-booked travel using your card
- Concierge Service4 – your own 24 hour, 7 day personal assistant
- NAB Pay5 - Tap & Pay with your compatible Android6 phone
Earn Qantas Points2
Earn Qantas Points on everyday purchases and redeem them for rewards via the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Rewards include flights or a variety of products and vouchers from the online Qantas Store. Plus, earn 1 additional point for every dollar you spend on your card on selected Qantas products and services, including eligible Qantas flights.
Seven complimentary Insurances3
A NAB Qantas Signature Card comes with 7 complimentary insurances when you make an eligible purchase, including Overseas Travel Insurance, when you spend $500 or more of your pre-booked travel using your card. The cover includes travel cancellation, overseas medical expenses, lost luggage (up to $20,000), rental vehicle excess, missed connections and much more.
Special Offer*Offer commences 4 September 2017. To be eligible for the bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card by 12 November 2017, be approved, and spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to your points balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer.
Standard Balance Transfer Rate^ After 6 months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74%p.a as at 4 September 2017). Interest rates are subject to change and available at nab.com.au. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. The one off balance transfer fee of 2% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Not available in conjunction with the Balance Transfer Special offer.
1. Interest free days on purchases applies if you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days on purchases while you have a balance transfer.
2. Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Qantas Points will be allocated on a tiered basis over each statement period.You will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on everyday purchases up to $5,000 per statement period and then 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on everyday purchases from $5,001 to $20,000 per statement period. To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you successfully apply for a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
You will earn 1 additional Qantas Point for every dollar charged to your Card Account for selected Qantas products and services, purchased in Australia or the following services purchased directly from Qantas (ie. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction):
- Qantas flights
- Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and
- purchases from 'Qantas Travel' customer shopfronts.
Unless otherwise notified, bonus Qantas Points will not be earned in relation to purchases from:
- Qantas Freight
- Qantas Holidays Ltd
- Qantas Business Travel Pty Ltd
- other businesses or franchisees of Jetset Travelworld Ltd
- Qantas Staff Travel
- Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
- other Jetstar-branded businesses, or
- for goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer program partners
A return Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Melbourne to Las Vegas is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $430.94 AUD in taxes, fees and carrier charges, accurate as at 22/08/2017 but may vary at the time of booking. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable to Qantas in addition to the Qantas Points required, and exclude any amounts payable to third parties at the airport. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability in limited, particulary during peak times such as school holidays, and booking conditions apply. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Classic Flight Reward seats are note available on some routes of oneworld© alliance and partner airlines and restrictions may apply. For more information visit qantas.com.au/classicflightrewards
3. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet which may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
4. This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. Your concierge is available on 1300 730 213, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Platinum Concierge Service terms and conditions (PDF, 234KB) for full details.
5. Only available for NAB personal Visa Debit and Credit Card. For payments of $100 or over, you need to enter your PIN.
6. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit are subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and fees are subject to change. Correct as at 4 September 2017. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2017 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.