About Business Banking
We’re Australia’s leading business bank with a team of bankers who provide general and specialist banking services to small and medium sized enterprises and investors. We’re passionate about providing tailored financial products, market insights and specialist industry support. We’re all about building true partnerships with our customers and enabling them to grow and succeed.
We're transforming our business to be simpler and faster to give our customers the best banking experience possible. Businesses bank with us because of our expertise and our ability to serve them well every day. We have a laser focus on getting the basics right to deliver what we promise and on making it easy for our customers to deal with us.
Our business banking graduate roles are based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
What we look for in a Business Banking graduate
We need exceptional bankers who are commercially and digitally savvy, and who deliver a world-class customer experience. We want graduates who have a genuine enthusiasm for supporting our customers, who can use their local market knowledge and financial acumen to understand our customers’ financial requirements.
We’re looking for graduates who have a real passion for building a long-term career in business banking and see a future in managing their own portfolio of customers. We welcome applications from all disciplines.
The business areas you will work with
You’ll complete rotations across many areas of our business, to ensure you develop the skills and knowledge critical for a career in business banking. These may include:
- NAB Business
- Customer Lending Solutions
- Business Lending
- Business Everyday Banking
- Data Analytics and Strategic Execution
- Business Direct and Small Business.
The work you’ll do in Business Banking
- Develop and build strong customer relationships.
- Perform credit analysis, financial modelling and interpret customers’ financial information.
- Deliver superior customer service by managing the end-to-end lending process.
- Support bankers to provide tailored and integrated financial solutions.
- Use direct and digital channels to support our customers’ everyday needs.
- Construct facility renewals and business lending proposals with rationale for approval.
- Proactively identify and fulfil sales opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of bank products to match our customer needs.
- Help acquire and onboard new customers.
“My rotation within the Customer Lending Solutions team was an awesome opportunity to understand the end-to-end process chain for a business lending transaction. I was fully supported to build my product knowledge and system skills. By the end I was completing complex lending transactions for both new and increased deals.”
Tim, NAB Business Banking Graduate
Other graduate careers to consider
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.