1 You should seek your own independent tax advice. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application). Fees and charges apply (fee and interest rate information also available on application).
Organisations within the education sector need to find a way to remain financially viable within a policy-driven environment. It can be a difficult path to negotiate, but we’re here to help.
Our education business banking specialists can help you manage the challenges of the industry, while also helping you to improve the financial performance of your organisation.
So, whether you run a school, childcare centre or independent institution, we understand the opportunities and challenges you face.
NAB EDUCATION BUSINESS BANKING SPECIALISTS
Our dedicated bankers have in-depth industry and banking experience. They’ll be your point of contact for all your banking needs and have the support of the entire business banking team too.
Meaning, you can take advantage of specialists in:
- risk management
- wealth management
- payment and transaction solutions
- investment solutions
- equipment finance.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We know you're not like every other business. You have unique funding pressures and revenue streams that need a different approach.
We can help by providing:
- flexible lending1
- overdraft facilities to manage cash flow
- finance and leasing for vehicles and equipment
- finance to upgrade your IT equipment and facilities
- cards for business expense management
- transaction, savings and investment accounts
- online and electronic banking
- EFTPOS and other payment solutions
- term deposit and wealth management solutions
- risk management solutions
- benchmarking of your industry to help measure performance.
RESEARCH AND INSIGHTS
The NAB education business team can provide you with insights that support the achievement of developmental and educational outcomes for your students.
For more information, visit our business research and insights page.
NAB education business is a sponsor of the Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia (AHISA).