1 You should seek your own independent tax advice. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application). Fees and charges apply (fee and interest rate information also available on application).
We understand the insolvency industry and the pressure insolvency and bankruptcy practitioners are under.
That’s why we’ve created our Insolvency Service – to deliver an easy, streamlined account opening service.
Our Insolvency Service has a dedicated service desk team who support our nationwide insolvency specialists.
Importantly, there’s no additional cost to use this service.
The service works like this:
- you sign a Master Account Authority to reduce time and paperwork for all future account opening needs
- you select the type of business account you need
- our insolvency service desk team will open the account, generally ready to access online the same day (if the request is received on a business day before 4pm Melbourne time).
Products and services
We can help by providing:
- tax-effective and flexible lending1
- overdraft facilities to manage cash flow
- finance and leasing for vehicles and equipment
- cards for business expense management
- packages for both business and personal finance needs
- transaction, savings and investment accounts
- online and electronic banking
- EFTPOS and other payment solutions
- financial and lifestyle benefits for you and your employees through Work Life NAB.
Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia