Steps for creating and viewing a Secure message
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
Any user can make an enquiry about:
- user access
- account information
Any user can also request a replacement physical token.
Administrators (only) can request to:
- modify a User’s mobile number
- modify a User’s email address
- modify the primary contact person
- remove services and associated resources including accounts, mailboxes, Direct Entry User IDs
- modify an existing General User’s name
- increase the number of users required to authorise a payment
- turn Segregation of Duties ON
- turn Dual Admin ON
- decrease the transaction signing limit
- provide users access to NAB Invoice Finance and Trade Finance Online
- enable reporting including Account Information File (BAI or NAI format), Direct Entry Returns, Merchant reporting or the Term Deposit summary report and provide users with access
- turn the eForm Apply service OFF.
Create a secure message
- From the Services menu, select ‘Secure messages’.
- Select Create message.
- Select the relevant topic from the Topic drop-down list. Depending on your choice of topic, NAB Connect will display a set of relevant fields. Select Other if you are an Administrator requesting a change that cannot be completed via self-service or the amendment form.
- Complete all required fields, providing as much detail as possible.
- Select Send.
- A confirmation email is generated. If required, you can print it for your records.
- From any screen, select Items awaiting action.
- Select the Secure messages link.
- Select the link for the message you want to read.
Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.