Steps to export the international payment register
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Payments menu select 'Payment Register'.
- Select 'More options' to expand the search filters.
- Enter the payment details and select 'International' as the type.
- Under the Export drop down list, select 'Export Register - International (CSV)'.
- International payments will be exported in CSV format.
- You can only create bulk export international payment reports from the All payments tab.
- You can export a maximum of 325 payments at a time.
- If you don't select a date range, up to 12 months' payments will be included in the exported report.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.