Steps to get a beneficiary advice
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Payments menu, select ‘Payment register’.
- Search for your international payment using the filters by selecting ‘Processed’ in the Payment status field and ‘International’ in the Payment type field.
- Once you’ve located your payment, select the Payment ID link to view the payment.
- Select the Payment acknowledgement link in the Payment details section
- From the Export dropdown, select ‘Export advice’.
- Your beneficiary advice will save to your device as a PDF file.
You can also get Trade refinance advice from Trade Finance Online.
You can choose to print a beneficiary advice by selecting ‘Print advice’ from the Print dropdown.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.