Steps to make a Fast payment to a PayID
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Payments menu, select ‘Pay anyone (Domestic)’.
- Under Payment method select ‘Fast'.
- Select the account you want to Pay from.
- You can select an existing payee from the Pay To drop-down list or select Create payee to make a payment to a new PayID. In both instances you will be asked to verify the PayID details presented on screen is your intended recipient.
- Once you have entered Pay to and Pay from details, enter the amount of the Fast Payment in the Amount field. The default on the Pay when field is ‘Today’. To change to a later date or create a periodic payment on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly basis, select the down-facing arrow. You can use the calendar in the Date field to select the payment date (payments can be made up to 90 days in advance).
- Select Submit to send your payment for authorisation.
- For information about the different payment method types, select More about payment options, fees and charges.
- To update your default payment method for Pay anyone (Domestic), select My Settings to view and update your preferences.
NAB Connect Fees and Charges Schedule
See the fees and charges associated with a NAB Connect facility.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.