- Manage your cash flow with no dishonoured cheques or payments.
- Payments processed before cut-off are available in your nominated account the next business day.
- Simplify your reconciliation. Receive daily account reporting to help track your payments.
- Reduce your costs by moving away from more costly payments channels such as cheques.
- Save on time and effort with the ability to assign Customer Reference Numbers that are unique to each bill or invoice, simplifying reconciliation of payments received. You can also control the date and amount of payment.
Benefits and features
Benefits to you
Benefits to your customers
- Greater flexibility means payments can be made anytime.
- Secure and respected payment system accessed within internet or telephone banking.
- Choice of paying by cheque, savings or credit.
- Some Billers will provide the ability to set up scheduled and recurring payments so bills are always paid on time.
How does BPAY work?
Is BPAY suitable for me?
- You send invoices either by email or mail
- You need to easily reconcile payments
- You use NAB Connect or Direct Link
- You have a NAB business account
Rates and fees
|Biller Fees (once only establishment fee)|
|BPAY establishment fee or change of sponsorship||$99 (GST inclusive) each biller code|
||$0.88 (GST inclusive)|
How to sign up
- Enquire online, or give us a call to discuss your needs.
- We’ll have a chat about your business to see if BPAY is right for your needs.
- You’ll work with one of our implementation team members.
- Depending on your business, you’ll be ready to start sending invoices with BPAY within a few weeks.
Manage your bPay
View and download important documents and tools you'll need to manage BPAY for your business, all in one place.
- NAB BPAY Master Biller Agreement (PDF, 1.1MB)
- NAB BPAY Biller Agreement (PDF, 634KB)
- Business Banking Fees – A guide to fees and charges
- BPAY® is a registered Trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.