To find your nearest ATM or Branch, use our NAB ATM and Branch Locator.
With a Personal Identification Number (PIN) linked to your NAB credit card or ATM card, you can withdraw cash fee-free at any one of our NAB ATMs throughout Australia.
Changes to the rediATM network from 1 January 2019
The way Australians are accessing their cash is changing fast, with ATM use declining by 20 per cent over the past five years, and the number of ATMs that NAB customers can withdraw cash from free-of-charge increasing to more than 7,000 Australia-wide. This is why NAB has made the decision to no longer be part of the rediATM network from 1 January 2019. Cuscal, the owner and operator of the rediATM network, charges people that use their ATMs a fee if their bank does not have a partnership with the rediATM network.
Our customers can continue to withdraw their money fee-free at:
- More than 7,000 NAB, ANZ, Commonwealth and Westpac ATMs across Australia that do not charge fees. To find your nearest NAB ATM, use our NAB ATM and Branch Locator.
- More than 3,500 Bank@Post locations around Australia. Our customers do banking like check account balances, pay bills and make deposits up to $10,000 cash, or withdrawals up to $2,000 per day free-of-charge.
- Thousands of retail outlets across the country such as supermarkets and over-the-counter at petrol stations.
And if you have a NAB or UBank Visa card, you can use Tap & PIN to access NAB ATMs Australia-wide.
But that's not all. You can also:
- transfer funds between accounts
- make NAB credit card payments
- print mini statements
- obtain account balances
- make deposits at ATMs located at NAB Branches.
While travelling overseas, you can make local currency withdrawals from your NAB Visa or MasterCard account at more than 100,000 Visa and MasterCard ATMs worldwide.