- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on your everyday spend1
- Complimentary purchase protection insurance2
- Up to 44 Interest free days on purchases3
- Minimum Credit limit $500
- Add an additional cardholder at no extra cost 4
1 Qantas Points
Points are capped at $3,000 spend per statement period.
To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions (PDF, 255KB). If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms. Find out more about these rewards from Qantas at qantaspoints.com/use-points. You will earn 1 Bonus Point for every dollar charged to your Card Account for the purchase in Australia of the following services directly from Qantas (i.e. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction):
- Qantas flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres;
- Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents but processed with Qantas Airlines identified to card scheme as the relevant merchant;
- purchases of Qantas Frequent Flyer membership;
- purchases of Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees;
- purchases of Qantas Gift Vouchers; and
- purchases made through qantasstore.com.au, qantasshop.com.au and qantasepiqure.com.au.
Unless otherwise notified, Bonus Points will not be earned in relation to purchases from:
- Qantas Freight
- Qantas Holidays Ltd
- Qantas Business Travel Pty Ltd
- other businesses or franchisees of Jetset Travelworld Ltd
- Qantas Staff Travel
- Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
- other Jetstar-branded businesses, or
- for goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer program partners.
Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian credit licence 230686 (NAB) which allows eligible NAB account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must check whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. The eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the NAB Card Insurance Policy information booklet (PDF, 450KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy information booklet (PDF, 275KB) which may be amended from time to time. NAB does not guarantee this insurance.
3 Interest free days on purchases
If you pay your account in full, or if your statement displays an interest free days payment, that amount in full, by the due date each month.
4 Additional cardholder
Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
5 Balance Transfer Standard Rate
After 6 months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74%p.a. as at 13 November 2017). Interest rates are subject to change and available at www.nab.com.au While you have an outstanding balance transfer, interest free days on purchases only applies if you pay the interest free days payment in full by the due date each month. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time.