You can view up to two years' worth of transactions and export these as a .CSV or .QIF file.
To export your transactions:
- Log in to NAB Internet Banking.
- Tap the account you need.
- Tap Show filter to select the type of transactions, amounts and time frame you require.
- Tap Display to apply your filters.
- Open the Export drop down and select the type of file you need to export.
- Tap Export and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
Note: .CSV files are the typical format for Microsoft Excel and .QIF files are for accounting software like Quicken and MYOB.