NAB Telephone Banking is an automated service which is convenient and easy to use.
Call 13 22 65 or International +61 3 8641 9083
For most NAB accounts, with a NAB ID and telephone banking password you can:
- generally access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week1 so you can do your banking at a time that suits you
- check your account balances and transaction history
- transfer funds between your linked accounts, including credit cards
- pay your bills via BPAY® and much more.
Need to know
Telephone banking provides various options to assist you with your NAB banking experience.
- There are a range of Handy Hints on offer to assist when using the telephone banking service.
- Feedback is very important to NAB and we encourage you to provide your feedback regarding the telephone banking service.
- Our Contact us page provides you with telephone banking and contact centre hours of operation and the number to contact telephone banking or an operator if you are overseas.
- Vist our NAB Can Do/Can't Do information page for more information on what you can and can't do using telephone and internet banking, ATMs, branch and GiroPost services.
Did you know?
As a direct response to customer feedback we have changed the order of our telephone banking options. See our interactive menu under Features.
You can also manage your banking on your mobile phone with the NAB app.
We’d just like to let you know that we’ve upgraded our Telephone Banking system. The upgrade is part of our commitment to providing a reliable and consistent customer experience. Please listen carefully to the menus, as they may have changed.
1 Self-service option only. A customer service representative is available 8am-8pm Mon - Fri (Melbourne time).