Personal and Business banking made easy
Now there's another convenient and flexible way to do your personal and business day-to-day banking with us. It's as easy as visiting any Australia Post outlet that displays the TM sign.
It’s never been easier to do your NAB everyday banking. Available at over 3400 participating Post Offices, Bank@Post TM gives you access to secure face-to-face banking services from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, and even on Saturdays at some Post Offices.
How to bank at Australia Post
All you need is a PIN enabled NAB ATM chip enabled card or credit card linked to your NAB transaction account and you can start banking at Australia Post, including:
- making cash deposits (up to $9,999 per account per day)
- making cheque deposits* (up to 99 cheques per transaction with a value up to $999,999.99)
- if you’re a business customer, you can deposit cash and cheques using NAB issued barcoded deposit slips linked to your nominated NAB transaction account. Deposit limits apply
- making withdrawals* (up to $2000 per account per day)
- checking your account balance
- receiving a receipt for each Bank@Post transaction
- making payments onto your credit card, by inserting your credit card, enter your PIN and select ‘Deposit’ then ‘Credit’ to your linked credit card account on the pin pad
- accessing the Business Cash Exchange Service for exchange of coins to notes or notes to coins, up to $1,000 . By presenting a NAB ATM Card with a PIN the Australia Post service fee is waived.
If you don't have a linked NAB ATM or credit card, or have any questions about banking at Australia Post, simply call 13 22 65 between the hours of Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm (AEST/AEDT), Saturday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT) and we'll organise everything for you. You can even do your banking on Saturday.
Finding Australia Post
Look for the Bank@Post sign at Australia Post outlets or search for your nearest Bank@Post outlet at Australia Post, opens in new window
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.