30,000 bonus Qantas Points
on a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card*
when you spend $2,500 on everyday purchases within 60 days.
NAB may vary or end this offer at any time. See Important Information below.Apply now
STANDARD RATES AND FEES
standard purchase rate
standard balance transfer rate for 6 months^. 2% BT Fee Applies. BT reverts to Cash Advance Rate.
cash advance rate
annual card fee
interest free days on purchases1
minimum credit limit
spent on everyday purchases up to $3,000
spent on everyday purchases from $3,001 - $6,000
Points are capped at $6,000 spend per statement period.
Apply online in 15 minutes and get a response in 60 seconds
We may ask you for payslips or bank statements
New to NAB? Get identified online
Receive your card in up to 5 working days
You need to be at least 18 years old
^ After 6 months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74%p.a. as at 1 October 2018). The one off balance transfer fee of 2% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. Interest rates are subject to change and available at nab.com.au. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time. In addition to this acquisition rate, which is available only at card application, other balance transfer offers may be available on your card from time to time. You can find out more information about the ongoing balance transfer rates of your card.
1. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
2. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
You will earn 1 Bonus Point for every dollar charged to your Card Account for the purchase in Australia of the following services directly from Qantas (ie. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction):
- Qantas flights
- Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and
- purchases from 'Qantas Travel' customer shop fronts.
- Qantas Freight
- Qantas Holidays Ltd
- Qantas Business Travel Pty Ltd
- other businesses or franchisees of Jetset Travelworld Ltd
- Qantas Staff Travel
- Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
- other Jetstar-branded businesses, or
- for goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer program partners.