Rates and fees
|Cash advance rate||
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis; first on your NAB Qantas Rewards American Express Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards Visa spend.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Qantas Points2 on everyday purchases with our lowest annual card fee amongst our NAB Qantas credit cards.
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Qantas Rewards American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards Visa gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership2
- Complimentary Purchase Protection Insurance when you make an eligible purchase3
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost4
- NAB Pay - Tap & Pay with your compatible Android phone using your NAB Qantas Rewards Visa Card.
Earn Qantas Points
Earn Qantas points2 on everyday purchases and redeem them for rewards via the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Rewards include award flights or a variety of products and vouchers from the Qantas Frequent Flyer online Store. Plus, earn 1 bonus point for every dollar you spend on your card on selected Qantas products and services, including eligible Qantas flights.
Purchase Protection Insurance
NAB Qantas Rewards cardholders are eligible for NAB Purchase Protection Insurance3 for covered items purchased with their NAB credit card. The insurance is available for three months, from the date of purchase against loss, theft or accidental damage in certain circumstances for new personal goods purchased with your card.
Two cards, one account
It’s convenience at your fingertips. Your NAB Qantas Rewards Card account has two cards - The NAB Qantas Rewards American Express Card gives you maximum points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards Visa gives you added worldwide acceptance.
Not the right card for you? Here are some other options.
NAB Premium Card
Our NAB Premium credit card is a great choice for all of those everyday purchases, with all the added benefits of complimentary insurances3 and Personal Concierge.
NAB Low Rate Card
Whether it's an everyday purchase or life's other luxuries, the NAB Low Rate credit card has you covered.
^ Balance transfer standard rate – At the end of this period, any unpaid balance transfers will then attract the standard cash advance rate (subject to change), http://www.nab.com.au. Interest free days do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month.
1. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
2. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms. You will earn 1 Bonus Point for every dollar charged to your Card Account for the purchase in Australia of the following services directly from Qantas (ie. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction):
- Qantas flights
- Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and
- purchases from 'Qantas Travel' customer shopfronts.
Unless otherwise notified, Bonus Points will not be earned in relation to purchases from:
- Qantas Freight
- Qantas Holidays Ltd
- Qantas Business Travel Pty Ltd
- other businesses or franchisees of Jetset Travelworld Ltd
- Qantas Staff Travel
- Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
- other Jetstar-branded businesses, or
- for goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer program partners
3. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 391KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 924KB). The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
4. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions made using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to a licence from American Express.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 23 January 2017 and subject to change. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2017 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.