STANDARD RATES AND FEES
standard purchase rate
standard balance transfer rate for 6 months^. BT reverts to Cash Advance Rate.
cash advance rate
annual card fee
interest free days on purchases1
spent on everyday purchases up to $3,000^
Points are capped at $3,000 spend per statement period.
Apply online in 15 minutes and get a response in 60 seconds
We may ask you for payslips or bank statements
New to NAB? Get identified online
Receive your card in up to 5 working days
You need to be at least 18 years old
1. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
2. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
You will earn 0.75 Bonus Points for every dollar charged to your Card Account for the purchase in Australia of the following services directly from Qantas (ie. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction):
- Qantas flights
- Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and
- purchases from 'Qantas Travel' customer shop fronts.
- Qantas Freight
- Qantas Holidays Ltd
- Qantas Business Travel Pty Ltd
- other businesses or franchisees of Jetset Travelworld Ltd
- Qantas Staff Travel
- Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
- other Jetstar-branded businesses, or
- for goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer program partners.