About Personal Banking
Experts in more than money, we’re making banking simpler and easier with brilliant products, delivering the great Australian dream for our 5 million customers. Every day we have over 3.2 million customer interactions. This may be via our digital platforms, one of our branches, through our contact centres or broker channels.
The way our customers need and want to bank with us is changing. We’re responding to evolving customer preferences and are focused on creating an effortless digital banking experience.
With the passion and innovation of a FINTECH and the resources of a major bank, our colleagues are empowered to continuously challenge the status quo through automation and digitisation, across the end-to-end customer experience.
Through our continuous innovation, investment in digital, and transformation of the way we work, we’re making it easier and safer for customers to access our services and brilliant home lending and everyday banking products.
Our Personal Banking Graduate opportunities are based in Melbourne and Sydney.
What we look for in a Personal Banking graduate
We’re looking for curious and creative graduates wanting to join a fast-paced business continuously challenge the status quo through automation and digitisation. We want graduates who are deeply passionate about customers, with strong commercial skills and digital literacy. Using your analytical and strategic thinking skills, and through disciplined execution, you will deliver outcomes that impact our 5 million customers.
In addition to a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, graduates for this stream are likely to possess one of the following degrees/ majors:
- Business Analytics
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Digital Technology
- Information Technology
- Innovation and Design
- Project Management
You’ll complete 3 rotations, each providing you with the opportunity to deliver meaningful work to develop the critical skills and knowledge for an exceptional career in Personal Banking. This may include:
- Home Ownership or Personal Everyday Banking
- Lending Assessment and Enablement
- Digital Experience and Engagement
- NAB Retail or NAB Direct
- Citi Consumer
The work you’ll do in Personal Banking
- Work on transformation initiatives contributing to our strategic growth and performance ambition
- Contribute to developing strategies to improve and digitise the customer experience
- Work on transformation initiatives contributing to our strategic growth ambition
- Work with product colleagues to analyse customer needs and market trends, and develop customer propositions
- Protect customers and colleagues by strengthening and automating controls
- Support the development of communication campaigns
- Utilise your analytical capabilities to identify and present opportunities
- Undertake research to develop market and competitor insights
- Collaborate with different teams across NAB to deliver to client needs
- Engage with customers and support the delivery of outstanding signature service with every interaction
Where Personal Banking can take you
Our graduate program is designed to develop and grow capabilities for our leading Personal Banking talent. Our gradates transition into a range of exciting roles across Personal Banking, including opportunities in Digital, Product, Transformation, Business Strategy, Lending, Branch Effectiveness and Financial Crime. With so many options you’ll find your fit and grow a successful career
Other graduate careers to consider
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.