About Business Banking
We’re Australia’s leading business bank with a team of professional bankers across Australia, providing general and specialist banking advice to small and medium sized enterprises and investors. We’re passionate about providing tailored financial products, market insights, advice and specialist industry support. We’re all about building true partnerships with our customers and enabling them to grow and succeed.
We're transforming our business to be simpler, faster and safer, to give our customers the best banking experience possible. Our customers bank with us because of our expertise and our ability to serve them well every day. We have a laser focus on getting the basics right to deliver what we promise and making it easy for our customers to deal with us.
Our business banking graduate roles are based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
What we look for in a Business Banking graduate
We want to continue to be the market leader in business banking and need exceptional business bankers who are commercially and digitally savvy, to deliver our customers a world-class experience.
We want graduates who have a genuine enthusiasm for supporting our customers and leverage their local market knowledge and financial acumen to deeply understand our customers financial requirements. We believe in building strong relationships and we get on with it and follow up until it’s resolved.
We’re looking for graduates who have a real passion for building a long-term career in business banking and see a future in managing their own portfolio of customers. We welcome applications from all disciplines.
You’ll complete 5 rotations across our end to end business to ensure you develop the critical skills and knowledge for a career in business banking. This may include:
- NAB Business Relationships
- Customer Lending Solutions
- Business Lending
- Business Everyday Banking
- Data, Analytics & Strategic Execution
- Business Direct and Small Business
The work you’ll do in Business Banking
- Develop and build strong customer relationships
- Perform credit analysis, financial modelling and interpretation of customers financial information
- Deliver superior customer service by managing the end to end lending process
- Support bankers to provide tailored and integrated financial solutions
- Use direct and digital channels to support our customers’ everyday needs
- Construct facility renewals and business lending proposals with rationale for approval
- Proactively identify and fulfil sales opportunities
- Develop an understanding of bank products to match our customer needs
- Assist in the acquisition and onboarding of new customers
Where Business Banking can take you
Our program is designed to develop the foundations for a successful career in busines banking, with graduates transitioning into Associate roles post program, kick starting a career as a Business Banker.
Other graduate careers to consider
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.