- No account or transaction fees1.
- No minimum balance or deposit required.
Benefits and features
Use your money where it’s needed most
Link your account
Rates and fees
- $0 monthly account fee.
- $0 transaction fees1.
- No ATM fees within Australia at NAB ATMs.
- NAB Business Visa Debit card international transaction fee – 3% of the converted AUD amount will be charged for international transactions2.
- Overseas ATM fees apply if you use ATMs via PLUS or CIRRUS networks overseas:
- Balance enquiry - $1
- Withdrawal - $4
- Foreign currency transaction fee (includes PLUS or CIRRUS foreign currency conversion fees) – 2% of Australian dollar transaction amount (applies to withdrawals made in currencies other than Australian dollars).
Before you apply
The NAB Community Fee Saver is only available to not-for-profit organisations and community groups.
We'll need proof of your not-for-profit status before we open the account. This can be provided by documents such as:
- A copy of the governing documents like a Memorandum and Articles of Associations or constitution proving not-for-profit status, or
- An ATO income tax exemption certificate.
1Other service fees may apply. Additional service fees and charges will apply to other services such as international money transfers as detailed in ‘Section 5 – Other service fees’ of NAB’s brochure ‘Business Banking Fees – A Guide to Fees and Charges’. All business channel fees that relate to NAB Connect, NAB Direct Link, National Online Corporate and National Online Business are separate and additional.
2International transactions are transactions where the merchant, financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.
The Target Market Determination for this product is available at nab.com.au/TMD.
Closing your account
You or any other authorised person can request to close your account by visiting a NAB branch, calling our contact centre, contacting your banker or by providing written notice. There may be certain circumstances in which we are unable to immediately close your account, and in these cases, we may request further information from you.
Smart banking solutions for not-for-profit and non-government organisations.