- No account or transaction fees1.
- No minimum balance or deposit required.
Benefits and features
Use your money where it’s needed most
Full access to your account
- Get full access to your account, including EFTPOS, NAB Internet Banking, NAB Connect, cheque book and ATMs.
- Access your statements online using NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect.
- Link to a NAB Business Visa Debit card to use your business funds to pay for business expenses and purchases online, over the phone or in person wherever Visa’s accepted.
Link your account
Rates and fees
- $0 monthly account fee1.
- $0 transaction fee1.
- No ATM fees within Australia (we don't charge you but you may be charged by the owner of non-NAB ATMs).
- Overseas ATM fees apply if you use ATMs via PLUS or CIRRUS networks overseas:
- balance enquiry - $1
- withdrawal - $4
- foreign currency transaction fee (includes PLUS or CIRRUS foreign currency conversion fees) - 2% of Australian dollar transaction amount (applies to withdrawals made in foreign currencies).
Before you apply
The NAB Community Fee Saver is only available to not-for-profit organisations and community groups.
We'll need proof of your not-for-profit status before we open the account. This can be provided by documents such as:
- A copy of the governing documents like a Memorandum and Articles of Associations or constitution proving not-for-profit status, or
- An ATO income tax exemption certificate.
1 Other service fees may apply.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.