- Access funds up to your approved limit when it suits your business.
- No set repayment schedule (within your approved limit) allowing you to make repayments anytime.
Benefits and features
Manage your cash flow
Designed for primary producers
- Access to an specialist agribusiness banker.
- Must be linked to a NAB Farm Management Account.
Cover unexpected expenses
- Minimum facility limit of $20,000.
- Minimum term of one year (we review your facility annually).
Rates and fees
- For information on fees, please speak to your agribusiness banker.
- Interest is charged at a variable rate and available on application.
- We calculate debit interest on the daily outstanding balance and charge it on the last banking day of each month.
- We calculate credit interest on whole credit balances daily and pay it monthly.
Facility must be linked to a NAB Farm Management Account.
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application).
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.