Steps for logging in with a mobile token
Make sure you’ve downloaded the NAB Connect app to get started.
- Open the NAB Connect app.
- Confirm that you:
- are a registered NAB Connect user who needs a security device (usually an Authorising user or Administrator)
- have an activation email and SMS from NAB.
- If you’re accessing the activation email from your mobile device, select the Tap to activate the App on this device link in the email.
- Select Get Started.
- Use your device’s camera to scan the QR code from your activation email. If you are accessing the email from a separate device, select Get Started in the mobile app and scan the QR code in the activation email with your device’s camera.
- Enter your eight-digit SMS activation code into the app.
- Select Continue.
- Enter a new four-digit PIN. This is the PIN you need to access NAB Connect app at any time.
- Re-enter the same four-digit PIN and then wait a few seconds while your token is activated.
- Read through the security information and select Continue. The NAB Connect app is successfully activated and ready for use.
- Go to nab.com.au and select Login. In the drop-down list, select ‘NAB Connect’ to launch the login page.
- In the User ID field, type the ten-digit user ID that’s sent to your email.
- You can choose to Remember my User ID. Do not select this on shared devices.
- Use your mobile token to generate a one-time password by selecting Mobile token on the app and entering your four-digit pin.
- Enter your one-time passcode in the Password field and select Login.
- You can change your mobile token PIN at any time by selecting the menu icon on the app. Select More, then select Change PIN.
- When you log in to NAB Connect, you can create a Preferred User ID so it’s easier to remember.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.