Steps to access your account summary
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From Accounts menu, select ‘Account summary’. By default, the Account summary screen will display once you’ve logged in.
- To change and select your Balance view, use the chevron to switch between ‘Current’ or ‘End of day’ balance.
- Select Show more to navigate to the next page (if you have more than 100+ accounts).
- The ‘Search' filter can be used to quickly search for an account name or number.
- Use the chevron next to each account to quickly view any recent transactions.
Set your default account balance view
- From the Accounts menu, select ‘Account summary’.
- Select Page settings.
- Select your default Balances view from either ‘Current’ or ‘End of Day’.
- You can also select a group of accounts to display under the drop-down list.
- Click Save to update your changes and to return to the ‘Account summary’ screen.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.