Steps for using the amendment register
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect as an Administrator to get started.
- From the Admin menu, select ‘Amendments’.
- The Amendment register screen displays, showing the listed amendments, starting with the most recent. You can filter the amendments by status (see Amendment Statuses and Descriptions table below) or select 'More options' to view additional filter options.
- Select the Amendment ID hyperlink to view the details of a specific amendment.
- Action amendments
- Your NAB Connect amendments can be set up so that only one Administrator has to submit an online amendment.
- Alternatively, you can choose to have a secondary Administrator approve the request (where Dual Admin is enabled).
- With Dual Admin switched on, as an Administrator you’ll be aware of amendments that need actioning by looking at the ‘Items Awaiting Action’ drop down bar.
- You’ll choose to either Approve or Decline the amendment.
- Once an amendment is Approved, Processed, Sent to NAB or Failed, it can’t be deleted from the amendment register.
Amendment Statuses and Descriptions
|Approved||A secondary Administrator has approved the amendment.|
|Declined||A secondary Administrator has declined the amendment.|
|Failed||There was an error during submission. You’ll need to resubmit the request.|
|Processed||The amendment has been processed.|
|Requires Approval||This requires approval from another Administrator|
|Sent to NAB||The amendment requires us to verify and action the request|
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.