Steps to create or change your PUID
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- Select My settings.
- Decide what you want your PUID to be. Your PUID:
- must contain at least six characters
- cannot contain spaces
- cannot be a 10-digit number
- can include numbers, letters and/or special characters, including ~.’@_-+
- must not use government-related identifiers such as Medicare, Centrelink, drivers licence, tax file or passport numbers
- is not case sensitive.
- Make sure the ‘Disabled’ checkbox isn’t selected. If it is, deselect it so you can enter your PUID.
- Type your new User ID in the PUID field and select Save. Your PUID is now created and enabled. You can use it next time you log in.
You’ll receive two messages – one message tells you that the change was successful and the other explains that you can’t change it again for another calendar month.
You’ll also receive an email confirming your PUID has been modified.
- For security reasons, you can only update your PUID once per calendar month. If you try more than once a month, you’ll receive a warning notification.
- Avoid using your email address.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.