Steps to make a multiple domestic payment
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Payments menu, select ‘Pay multiple (Domestic)’.
- Enter the payment details or select from a previously saved template and select Next. Information entered in the Description for you field will appear on your statement.
- Select your multiple payees.
- You can select an existing payee from the drop-down list or select ‘Create payee’ to make a payment to a new payee.
- To create a new payee, select ‘Create payee’, complete all fields and save the details for future use.
- Select Save & continue to use the new payee in your multiple payment.
- Information entered in the Reference field will appear on your payees’ statements.
- Confirm the payment details and submit the payment for authorisation.
- Payments can be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Payments are processed on business days and cut-off times apply.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.