Steps for authorising a Financial file transfer
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Services menu, select ‘Financial file transfer’.
- Select Upload files.
- Select More options to display all filtering options.
- In the Status drop-down list, select ‘Requires authorisation’.
- Select Display. All files requiring authorisation display in the list.
- Select up to 100 files to authorise by ticking the checkboxes to the left of the File message ID. Then select Authorise.
- Review the information on the authorisation overlay. If there are items pending review, select an action for each or select an action for all.
- Authorise the file by entering a one-time password (generated by your security token) and select Submit.
- If any payment does not meet the expected file format, the file will be rejected with information in the File upload history.
- You can have up to two authorisers for these payment files.
- NAB will never ask you for a one-time password to authorise any payments on your behalf.
- You cannot authorise these files while logged into the NAB Connect mobile app.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.