Steps for uploading a Financial file
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Services menu, select ‘Financial file transfer’. The Financial file transfer screen will display, with the downloaded files showing by default.
- Select the Upload files button (please note the number of files pending authorisation will appear within the button name).
- Select Upload file and a new window will display:
- In the Mailbox field, click the down-facing arrow and select the relevant mailbox. Please note that multiple mailboxes may be registered and displayed within this drop down for available file types. If there is only one mailbox, this will be selected by default.
- From the File type drop-down list, select the relevant file type. The file types displayed will depend on the mailbox selected. If there is only one file type, this will be selected by default.
- In the Reference field, type a reference value (this is optional).
- Choose Select file to open the file browser screen and locate the file to be uploaded.
- Select Upload. The window updates to indicate the success of the file upload to NAB Connect. It also provides a summary of the information you entered, as well as an ID number, date/time stamp and a file status. It may take up to five minutes before the upload record appears on the register.
- Once the file has been successfully uploaded, you can view it in the Upload files register. The file is now ready for authorisation.
Upload files register shows a listing of previously uploaded files and includes a workflow status on each file. The status can include the following information:
|Validating||File has been received and is being validated.|
|Requires authorisation||File is being held for appropriate authorisation.|
|Processing||Files is being processed by NAB Connect.|
|Rejected||The file has either been rejected by another user or the system.|
|Sent||The file has been released for processing.|
If the file uploaded fails the file format check, then this will display as ‘Rejected’ and cannot be processed.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.