NAB Internet Banking is the fastest way to setup Bank Feeds to Xero.
If you don’t have Internet Banking, you can register.
Alternatively, there is an application form for users without Internet Banking, available through the Xero help page.
Set up Bank Feeds in Internet Banking:
- Click Set up bank feeds to initiate the setup process.
- Go to Accept terms and conditions. You’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
- Select the accounts that you would like to set up for Xero Bank Feeds and click Share with Xero.
- Click Navigate to Xero.This will take you to Xero and prompt you to log in.
Connect your feeds to your Xero organisation and inputted bank accounts.
- Login to Xero
- Under Organisation select the organisation that contains the Xero account which matches the NAB bank account number (on the left).
- Under Match to account in Xero select the account name.
- Click Connect.
You’re all done. Your Bank Feeds will be available from the next working day.
Set up bank feeds via application form:
- Download and complete the application form that can be found on the Xero help page. Complete a separate form for each of the organisation’s Bank Feeds you wish to activate in Xero.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com
You’re ready to go. Bank feeds will start in up to 10 working days.
About the form:
Please ensure your signature has been uploaded to NAB so the form application can be processed. This can be done at any NAB Branch.
If you have two signatories to your accounts, ensure you include both on the application form.
You need to include the BSB and account numbers for each account that you wish to set up in Xero.
If you want your Bank Feeds to start at a future date, please include this date on your form.