1 NAB QuickBiz Loan Fixed Rate Offer
- The rate is available for new NAB QuickBiz Loans with fixed repayments over 12, 24, or 36 months
- The NAB QuickBiz Loan is only available to approved NAB business customers. The loan must be used for business purposes only. All applications are subject to the NAB’s lending criteria and credit approval processes. Complete loan terms and conditions will be outlined in the letter of offer should your application be successful.
2 Loans from $100,000 — $250000 are available for eligible existing customers only. Lending criteria applies.
3 For the NAB QuickBiz Loan and NAB QuickBiz Overdraft, funds will be provided within one business day upon receipt of signed contracts. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and VIC public holidays. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application).
4 The NAB Business Recovery Loan is available to approved NAB business customers, subject to NAB eligibility and lending criteria. Terms and conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply. Please see NAB Business Recovery Loans for details.
The following additional restrictions and exclusions apply:
- The aggregated loan limits of all other Australian Government SME Recovery Loan Scheme backed loans, including from lenders other than NAB, cannot exceed $5 million.
- Borrowers must have had turnover of less than $250 million in the last financial year, or likely annual turnover of less than $250 million in this financial year or the next financial year.
- Security over residential property cannot be taken to support these loans.
- Refinance of existing business debts will be permitted subject to the restrictions in the SME Recovery Loan Scheme Rules which are available on the Australian Government Treasury's website.
- Self-managed super funds are excluded.
5 You can apply for a secured business loan of up to $5 million, with security options including a mortgage over commercial real estate, or other security suitable to NAB. Residential property cannot be used to secure this type of loan.
6 You can request a shorter repayment deferral. You can apply for a repayment deferral of up to 24 months subject to NAB’s discretion. It’s important to understand that by deferring your repayments, you'll pay more interest than if principal and interest repayments were made from the start of your loan (your loan commencement). Once your deferral period ends, your loan balance will include the original loan amount, plus the interest that’s accumulated during your repayment deferral.
You can still make repayments during the deferral period. If you do, this will reduce the interest you’ll be charged.
7 Interest rates are current as of 30 September 2021 and subject to change.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.