Adding additional cardholders
You can add an additional cardholder to your NAB credit card account for no additional charge.
The additional cardholder gets a card(s) and PIN(s) that gives them access to your credit card account, and any other accounts that you’ve linked to it. As the primary cardholder, you’re responsible for all use of the account, including transactions made by the additional cardholder.
Before adding an additional cardholder, familiarise yourself with the following:
- If you already have an additional cardholder, you’ll need to arrange for them to be removed first.
- An additional cardholder must be at least 16 years old.
- It can take up to two weeks to add the additional cardholder to your account. As you're the primary cardholder, we'll send the new card to your address or nominated branch.
- If the additional cardholder isn't already a NAB customer they’ll need to visit a branch to provide proof of identity. Suitable ID includes their passport, birth certificate, or driver's license and Medicare card.
- The additional cardholder will be able to view and manage the card(s) through the NAB App and NAB Internet Banking. If you request that the additional cardholder has access to your credit card account in NAB Internet Banking, they’ll be able to view your credit card transactions.
Via the NAB App
The easiest way to add an additional cardholder is through the NAB App: