Update your security software
Essential protection for your computer
NAB strongly recommends that all computers have up-to-date security software.
Security software will help protect your computer from infection by malicious software, which may allow unauthorised access to your online accounts or information.
Security software offer for NAB customers
NAB customers can take advantage of free anti-virus software from two leading providers.
The below products from McAfee and Webroot are offered to NAB customers as a six-month free trial. After the trial, there is an option to purchase the software at a discounted rate.
McAfee® LiveSafe™ from Intel Security
Keep your data and identity protected on every device^ you own with award-winning security from McAfee® LiveSafe™.
Ultimate protection for your data and identity on all household devices.
- Secure all your household devices. Protect every PC, Mac, Tablet and smartphone you own.
- Safeguard against latest viruses and online threats. Keep your identity and devices secure against malware, hackers, phishing, and data loss.
- Comprehensive mobile security for data loss and theft.
- Password Manager – saves and remembers your online usernames and passwords, so you don’t have to.
- Get a 25% discount on the annual subscription of McAfee® LiveSafe™ – if you decide to take up the offer after the 6-month trial period.
Webroot Anti-Virus protects against viruses and online threats specifically designed to steal your personal and online banking information.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivrus is quick and easy to install, and runs in the background to automatically protect you.
- Downloads in seconds.
- Scans in under 2 minutes.
- Extremely lightweight, will not slow down your PC.
- Automatically protects your personal and financial information.
- Fully compatible with other AV software.
* No protection software will completely guarantee against unauthorised access or virus contamination, but it may increase the security of your computer systems.
This special offer for security software isn't an offer or endorsement from NAB. Reference to a vendor's product is intended for explicit description only. Using the link will take you to a website external to our site. NAB does not receive commission from the sale of any software.
IMPORTANT: If you believe your computer is infected with malicious software, please call NAB on 13 22 65 or visit your local branch immediately.