Now there's another convenient and flexible way to do your personal day-to-day banking with us.
Its as easy as visiting any Australia Post outlet that displays the Bank@PostTM sign.
Personal banking made easy
All you need is a PIN enabled NAB ATM card or credit card linked to a NAB account and you can start banking at Australia Post, including:
- making cash deposits* (up to $9,999 per customer per day)
- making cheque deposits* (up to five cheques per transaction with a value up to $999,999.99)
- making withdrawals* (up to $2000 per customer per day)
- checking your account balance
- receiving a receipt for each Bank@Post transaction.
If you don't have a linked NAB ATM or credit card, simply call 13 22 65 between the hours of 8am - 7pm Mon-Fri, 7am - 6pm Sat or 9am - 6pm Sun (AEST/AEDT) and we'll organise everything for you. You can even do your banking on Saturday.
While all Australia Post outlets are open Mon - Fri, a number are also open on Saturday (and some on Sunday too. Check your local Australia Post outlet for opening hours). So now you've got even more choices to bank when and where it suits you.
If you have any questions about banking at Australia Post, call us on 13 22 65 between the hours of 8am - 7pm Mon-Fri, 7am - 6pm Sat or 9am - 6pm Sun (AEST/AEDT).
Alternatively, if you are an internet banking customer, you can send a secure message to us through our internet banking message service.