NAB online banking with BPAY®
NAB online banking when used with BPAY® can help make things like managing your bills wonderfully easy. Using NAB and BPAY® can allow you to do things such as;
- Create - List of commonly paid billers, periodic payment to a single biller or make a payment from your NAB account to a BPAY® biller (to be paid today or at a future date) or credit card account.
- View - Receive and view your bills electronically from participating billers using BPAY View™.
- Approve - A funds transfer, a bill payment, payments to a list of payees, or International funds transfer.
However, using BPAY® can be difficult at first, which is why we’ve added some useful information here, if you’re having trouble with it. Scan through the below, and see if you can find the answer you’re looking for.
- Select Pay Bill to make a bill payment to your saved billers or to a biller that NAB has bank-authenticated.
- A Variable Customer Reference Number (vCRN), which is a Customer Reference Number (CRN) that changes with each bill or invoice, must be entered each time for the specific bill or invoice you are paying and can't be used for periodic Bill Payments.
- An Intelligent Customer Reference Number (iCRN), which is a Customer Reference Number (CRN) requires that you pay the exact amount specified and/or that you pay by the due date only. These CRNs are specific to and change with each bill or invoice, in the same way that a vCRN does and so can't be used for periodic payments.
- You cannot use NAB Internet Banking on your mobile to complete any bill payment that normally requires a SMS Security code.
- You will not need a SMS code for billers that are saved and pre-authenticated in the full version of NAB Internet Banking. Open My biller list and select Add biller.
- When selecting the From account, the available balance will be displayed. This is the amount you have available for payments from this account.
- You can choose to schedule your payment up to 18 months in advance by changing the Payment date.
- You will be asked to enter your NAB Internet Banking password or four-digit passcode to authorise the payment (whichever you used to login).
For further support you can call the Internet Banking Support Team on 1300 651 656 in Australia, (or +61 3 8641 9886 from overseas) Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 9:00pm (AEST/AEDT) and Saturday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.