Why work at NAB?
Here are some of the reasons to consider a career in our Valuations team.
Be supported to balance your career and life with flexible working options.
Enjoy a well-defined career path that allows you to turn your passion for property into a career.
High performing team
Join a team of passionate and credible property professionals who deliver an end-to-end valuation process.
How we work
Learn more about working in Valuations at NAB, from colleagues who've turned their passion for property into a career.
About the role
For most of our customers, property is their most significant asset.
At NAB, your role will cover:
- valuations across the residential, commercial and rural portfolios
- property market updates to internal colleagues and stakeholders
- property market insights and general advice to customers.
We’re looking for people who:
- have a Residential Property Valuer accreditation or Certified Practicing Valuer accreditation and valuation experience in the current market
- are passionate about property and can share local property knowledge with a variety of stakeholders
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have a can-do attitude and collaborative mindset
- are capable of using a market-leading valuation platform
- demonstrate a desire for ongoing improvement
- have a current and valid driver's licence.
Explore available jobs
With thousands of roles, there’s a place for you to grow at NAB.
Explore careers at NAB
Learn more about working with us.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.