- Choose the order and length of your fixed and floating rate periods.
- Structure your deposit based on your own interest rate view.
- Deposit a minimum of $50,000 over a term of one to ten years.
- Choose how often you receive interest payments and have your floating rate reset – monthly, quarterly or semi-annually.
Benefits and features
Make your deposit yours
Safety and security
- Locking in a fixed rate and floating rate margin means more certainty.
- Like other NAB deposits, your NAB Flexi Deposit is a liability of one of Australia’s key financial institutions.
Potential for better than expected returns
- You have the potential, depending on market conditions, to earn a higher interest rate than you would have earned if you had a standard fixed term deposit of the same term and principal.
Diversify your portfolio
- A NAB Flexi Deposit can help to diversify your investment portfolio and provides you with an alternative to traditional term deposits.
Rates and fees
- $0 establishment fee.
- $0 ongoing fee.
- To understand more about this product please read the Product Disclosure Statement NAB Tailored Deposits PDS (PDF, 784kb).
- To apply for a NAB Flexi Deposit you must complete the application form and authority attached to the PDS and provide it to your NAB Relationship Manager.
- The NAB Flexi Deposit is a deposit which cannot be withdrawn before maturity except in exceptional circumstances and at NAB’s discretion.