- Choose the order and length of your fixed and floating rate periods.
- Structure your deposit based on your own interest rate view.
- Deposit a minimum of $100,000 over a term of one to five years.
- Choose how often you receive interest payments and have your floating rate reset – monthly, quarterly or semi-annually.
Benefits and features
Make your deposit yours
Safety and security
- Locking in a fixed rate and floating rate margin means more certainty.
- Like other NAB deposits, your NAB Flexi Deposit is a liability of one of Australia’s key financial institutions.
Potential for better than expected returns
- You have the potential, depending on market conditions, to earn a higher interest rate than you would have earned if you had a standard fixed term deposit of the same term and principal.
Diversify your portfolio
- A NAB Flexi Deposit can help to diversify your investment portfolio and provides you with an alternative to traditional term deposits.
Rates and fees
- $0 establishment fee.
- $0 ongoing fee.
- To understand more about this product please read the NAB Tailored Deposits Product Disclosure Statement (PDF, 401KB).
- To apply for a NAB Flexi Deposit you must complete the NAB Tailored Deposits Application Form and Authority (PDF, 341KB) and provide it to your NAB Relationship Manager.
- The NAB Flexi Deposit is a deposit which cannot be withdrawn before maturity except in exceptional circumstances and at NAB’s discretion.
Starting a business
Starting a small business can be daunting as well as exciting. These tools and tips will help you set off on the right foot.
Payments and merchants
Take your payments online with ease, with NAB's range of merchant products and services. Find the business solution that's right for you.
NAB Foreign Currency Term Deposit
Just because you’re not using your foreign currency, doesn’t mean it can’t work for you. Earn interest with a safe and flexible term deposit.
We're ready to help you
Request a call back
Visit a branch