We’ve got a range of business calculators and tools to help you plan and manage your business finances.
Get a better understanding of your cash flow numbers and uncover opportunities to help improve the running of your business.
- Cash flow forecast template (Monthly) (Excel, 59KB)
Make better-informed decisions by using this template to project the cash coming in and out of your business on a monthly basis.
- Cash flow forecast template (Weekly) (Excel, 38.5KB)
Make better-informed decisions by using this template to project the cash coming in and out of your business on a weekly basis.
- Profit increase calculator (Excel, 38.5KB)
Calculate how much extra profit your business could make. By entering a few financial details you can discover possible ways of increasing your profit.
- Start-up costs calculator (Excel, 105KB)
Work out the initial costs of turning your business idea into reality and estimate your potential revenue.
- Revenue calculator (Excel, 39.5KB)
Work out the potential revenue of your business by experimenting with your expected customer leads and conversion rates.
- Business Plan template (PDF, 744KB)
Your business needs a strong plan that sets out what you want to achieve, how you'll do it, and what you'll get out of it. Our business plan template can help you get started.
- Break-even calculator (Excel, 45KB)
A simple tool to work out how much you need to sell in order to achieve your desired financial return.
- Business viability calculator (Excel, 44.5KB)
Check if your business idea is viable by calculating the start-up costs required to get it off the ground.
- Marketing Plan template (PDF, 630KB)
A good marketing plan helps you understand the market you're targeting and design products and services that have the right appeal. The longer you're in business, the more you can improve your plan. Start with our marketing plan template.
- Budget sales forecast template (Excel, 114KB)
Work out your expected sales revenue to calculate your profit potential and help you complete your cash flow forecast.
- Past sales trend template (Excel, 43.5KB)
Enter your previous sales figures to help you create a sales forecast and quickly produce a line graph to visually display your monthly trends.
- Ratio analysis calculator (Excel, 72.5KB)
Keep on top of your current financial situation by working out the financial ratios of your business, including Return on Owner’s Equity.
- 'Am I suited to running a business?' checklist (Excel, 35.5KB)
See if you have what it takes to run a business and identify areas that you may need to work on.
- SWOT Analysis template (PDF, 591KB)
Assess your business’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist your business planning.
- Marketing budget forecast template (Excel, 55.5KB)
Get your marketing activities off the ground by creating a marketing budget and timeline. Select your preferred method, promotional activity and timing to create a plan for the year ahead.
- Eight-step guide for hiring an employee (PDF, 542KB)
A handy step-by-step plan to guide you through the recruitment process and help find the right person for your business.
- Example candidate interview template (PDF, 267KB)
A useful tool to help you ask the right questions during an interview and record the applicant’s responses. Customise the template with questions appropriate to the role and your business.
- Example customer credit application template (Word, 56.5KB)
Help minimise your bad debtors by completing a credit check on new customers. Customise this template to suit your business.
- Example email debt collection messages (Word, 32KB)
Follow up overdue payments with an informal but effective message. Customise these templates to suit your needs.
- Example debt collection letter templates (Word, 32KB)
Follow up overdue payments with an informal but effective letter. Customise these templates to suit your needs.