- Developed according to the Building and Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017 (QLD)
- Secure payment for work
- Increase speed and accuracy of payment
Benefits and features
Manage the risk of changing income
Electronic access to your account
Get the most from your account
- Three trust accounts, one account each for general, retention and disputed funds
- No account keeping fees
- Dedicated sales and servicing team to assist you with account establishment
To be eligible for the Project Bank Account you must confirm you are:
- A party to a building contract or subcontract in relation to certain building projects in Queensland
- Required to open certain accounts for the purpose of a building project subject to the operation of the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017 (QLD)
More information on the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017 (QLD) is available on the website of the Department of Housing and Public Works.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure statement, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. Please request a copy from your NAB Relationship Manager.
Checklist for the first steps in starting a business
Tips, links and calculators to cover the basics.
Tips and tools to help at every stage from starting a small business to retirement.