- Suitable if you maintain a high account balance and low transaction volume.
- Earn interest on a tiered basis on every dollar in your account, no minimum balance needed.
Benefits and features
An account suited to your needs
Link your product
Get the most from your account
- No minimum balance or deposit needed.
- No ATM fees within Australia at NAB ATMs.
- Overseas ATM fees apply if you use ATMs via PLUS or CIRRUS networks overseas.
Full access to your account
Rates and fees
- Earn interest on a tiered basis on every dollar in your account. No minimum balance needed. Check out our Rates, fees and charges for business deposits.
Additional service fees and charges will apply to other services such as international money transfers, multiple funds transfer made via NAB Internet Banking as detailed in Section 5 – Other service fees of NAB's brochure 'Business Banking Fees – A Guide to Fees and Charges'. All business channel fees that relate to NAB Connect, NAB Direct Link, National Online Corporate and National Online Business are separate and additional.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.
Managing cash flow and tax
Applying for business finance? Here's what you need
NAB Business Overdraft
NAB Business Cash Maximiser Account
Closing your account
You or any other authorised person can request to close your account by visiting a NAB branch, calling our contact centre, contacting your banker or by providing written notice. There may be certain circumstances in which we are unable to immediately close your account, and in these cases we may request further information from you.