- Attach multiple cards and set individual credit limits.
- Easy and secure way for your employees to pay their procurement, travel and entertainment expenses.
- Simplify your organisation’s purchasing and reconciliation process so you have more time to run your business.
features and Benefits
Take control of your business spending
Monitor your business expenses
FlexiPurchase is our expense management software. It gives you:
- Improved control, transparency and reporting on your business expenses.
- Finance system integration.
- Better visibility of business expenses in line with travel and expense policies.
- An easy way to manage GST and FBT requirements.
You can choose between basic dashboard reporting or more customised modules that suit your individual business needs.
Make the most of your card
Manage your card
With our Corporate Card Self Service module available through NAB Connect, you can take control of your card programme. Corporate Card Self Service gives you the ability to:
- Search and view a cardholder
- Order new cards
- Place a temporary or permanent card block
- Remove a temporary card block
- Re-issue damaged cards
- Place transaction limits on cards
- Request a PIN
- Change a cardholder name
rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
1 NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance
The NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance is part of a group policy issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance is provided to eligible NAB accountholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance are specified in the NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance Policy information booklet which may be amended from time to time.
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards Terms and Conditions (PDF, 419KB )
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards Cardholder Conditions of Use (PDF, 310KB )
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.