- Attach multiple cards and set individual credit limits.
- Easy and secure way for your employees to pay their procurement, travel and entertainment expenses.
- Simplify your organisation’s purchasing and reconciliation process so you have more time to run your business.
features and Benefits
Take control of your business spending
Monitor your business expenses
FlexiPurchase is our expense management software. It gives you:
- Improved control, transparency and reporting on your business expenses.
- Finance system integration.
- Better visibility of business expenses in line with travel and expense policies.
- An easy way to manage GST and FBT requirements.
You can choose between basic dashboard reporting or more customised modules that suit your individual business needs.
Make the most of your card
Manage your card
With our Commercial Card Self Service module available through NAB Connect, you can take control of your card programme. Commercial Card Self Service for Corporate Cards gives you the ability to:
- Search and view a cardholder
- Order new cards
- Place a temporary or permanent card block
- Remove a temporary card block
- Re-issue damaged cards
- Place transaction limits on cards
- Request a PIN
- Change a cardholder name
rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards Terms and Conditions (PDF, 419KB )
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards Cardholder Conditions of Use (PDF, 310KB )
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.