Steps to make a domestic payment
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Payments menu select 'Pay anyone (Domestic)'.
- Select your preferred Payment Method.
- Select the account to Pay From.
- You can select an existing payee from the drop-down list or select Create payee to make a payment to a new payee.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay.
- Select the frequency and date of the payment.
- Enter a Reference for your payee.
- You can also enter a Description for you – this will appear on your account statement.
- Click ‘Submit’ to send your payment for authorisation.
- For information about the different 'Payment Method' types, select More about payment options, fees and charges.
- For 'Fast payment' and 'Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)' transfers, you can enter in additional information and address details by selecting Add a detailed description for you and payee.
- To update your default payment method for 'Pay anyone (Domestic)', select My Settings at the top of the menu panel to view and update your 'Payment preferences'.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.