May 2022 Updates
In the coming weeks, we'll be updating NAB Connect to improve your experience. This will include changes in our main menu and in our 'Pay anyone (Domestic)' and 'Pay multiple (Domestic)' features.
Changes to the main menu
- NAB Rewards will be moved from 'Products' to 'Accounts'.
- PayID Register will be moved from 'Services' to 'Payments'.
- 'Apply for new account/card' will be renamed to 'Apply for a new product'.
Changes to 'Pay anyone (Domestic)' and 'Pay multiple (Domestic)'
- Currently these payment features open on a full screen in your browser. This will be updated so you can access other menu items while in the screen.
- We'll be improving the speed of creating payments.
On 1 January 2022, we reduced the Fast Payments fee to $0.25 to be in line with the overnight payment fee. By using Fast Payments, you can effectively send and receive your payments faster with no additional charge. With Fast Payments, you can:
- Make transfers online in under 60 seconds, 24/7.
- See who you're paying in real time when you use PayID.
- Send detailed descriptions of up to 280 characters with your Fast Payments.
How to make a Fast Payment
When you create a 'Pay anyone' payment in NAB Connect, simply select the 'Fast Payment' option.
How to make Fast Payments your default payment method
To save time and enjoy the ongoing benefits, you can change your default payment method to Fast Payments.
- Log into NAB Connect on your desktop.
- Go to My Settings.
- Under Payment preferences scroll to the 'Pay anyone' section.
- Select 'Fast Payment' as the default payment method.
As of 1 January, the NAB connect Fast Payment standard fee was reduced from $0.40 to $0.25 per transaction, so you can now enjoy the benefits of Fast Payments when creating your payment, at the same rate as a standard overnight payment.
If you used the 'Fast Payment' option to make a payment as of 1 January 2022, you can expect a reduction in the Fast Payment transaction fee amount in your upcoming January tax invoice.
There's a new section on the NAB Connect Account Summary page towards the bottom right side. This section provides you with information on the latest products and services. Additionally, Security Officers will notice that the 'Apply for new account/card' page has been refreshed and is easier to navigate.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.